1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use industry standard security to safeguard the confidentiality and storage of your personally identifiable information in accordance with current Data Protection legislation and guidelines, however, please be aware that "perfect security" does not exist on the internet. Further, it remains each user’s responsibility to safeguard against unauthorized access to their user details, to ensure that only the user logs on to the Website and to ensure that the user logs off from the Website when not using it and to keep his/her log-in details safe.
2. You can access our Website homepage and browse this Website without disclosing your personal data.
3. When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
4. Your personal information will be exclusively used for individual customer care. We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the law. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- processing your orders accurately and efficiently (e.g. providing your credit card details to a third party secure server for payment authorisation)
- to hear your opinion about our products and services
- if you consent, to advise you of new Website content and provide advertisements to you
- to administer this Website
- where applicable, we may, by law, be forced to disclose certain information to government or law enforcement agencies. Therefore, although we take every effort to protect your privacy, you should not expect that your personally identifiable information or private communications will always remain private.
- if you consent, to notify you of new products or special offers that we think you will find of interest.
5. You will only receive promotional information from us if you opt in by ticking the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You can unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will then make sure your personal information is deleted from our mailing list and databases in accordance with our administrative policies (e.g. for example, we may be required to retain your address details in relation to any credit card purchase for a period of not less than 6 months).
6. If you would like to check the details we hold about you please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to review and update, amend or delete your records as necessary.
7. We can provide you with a readable copy of the personal information which we keep about you within 30 working days, although we will require proof of your identity and any such request for personal information must be received by us in writing. We are entitled to levy a reasonable charge (such charge not to exceed $20) in order to provide this information to you.
8. If we wish to use your personal data for new purposes, we will offer you the means to consent to these new purposes by either indicating your consent at the point on the website where the data is collected or by communicating with us by email.
9. We never pass, disclose or sell our customers’ personal details to any marketing lists.
10. We may be monitoring customer traffic patterns and Website usage so that we can learn about how people are using the Website and how we can improve our service. This can include the use of a "cookie". Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disc. If you wish, you can modify your browser to prevent this happening. Please note however that by disabling cookies, this may impair your experience of our Website.
11. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. We do not sell products for purchase by children. Any children’s products sold are intended for purchase by adults. By accepting these Terms, you confirm that you are over 18.
13. If all (or substantially all) of our assets which are used to operate our business are acquired by a third party, then your personal information may be transferred to that third party.